This expert is a board certified OB/GYN. She received her BS in Sociology from the University of Michigan and her DO from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship at Mount Clemens General Hospital and her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center. She is a member of several reputable societies and institutions including the American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecologists, the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the American Osteopathic Association. She was formerly an Obstetrics Affiliate at William Beaumont Hospital and is currently a Staff Physician and Teaching Physician at a regional hospital.
She currently serves as vice-chair of her obestetrics and gynecology department and is an active member of the hospital quality committee. She also is a member of the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. On this board she administers oral board exams and writes exam questions for the written board exam.
She runs a very busy practice seeing over 100 patients a week, as well as performing gynecologic surgery twice a week.
- Location: MI
- BS, Sociology, University of Michigan
- DO, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship, Mount Clemens General Hospital
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Member, American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Member, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American Osteopathic Association
- Former, Obstetrics Affiliate, William Beaumont Hospital
- Current, Staff Physician/Teaching Physician, a regional hospital