This expert OBGYN completed her BS and her MD at the University of Pittsburgh. She finished her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. In addition, this expert is a certified menopause clinician by the North American Menopause Society. She is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and The North American Menopause Society. This expert has published 6 of her own lectures and was names one of America's Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists by the Consumers' Research Council of America in 2006 and 2010. Formerly, she ha served as a solo practitioner at her own medical practice, a partner at OB/G Associates Inc. and Corey, Simmonds, Melen LTD., and an attending physician at the Memorial Hospital of Geneva, St. Clair Hospital, and Lake County Hospital Systems. Additionally, she held the role of clinical instructor and practicing clinician at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and an assistant clinical professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- Location: PA
- BS, University of Pittsburgh
- MD, University of Pittsburgh
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- Board Certified: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified, Menopause Clinician
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, The North American Menopause Society
- Former, Solo Practitioner, K.A. Melen, MD, Inc.
- Former, Partner, OB/G Associates Inc.
- Former, Partner, Corey, Simmonds, Melen, LTD.
- Former, Attending Physician, Memorial Hospital of Geneva
- Former, Attending Physician, St. Clair Hospital
- Former, Attending Physician, Lake County Hospital Systems
- Former, Clinical Instructor and Practicing Clinician, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC
- Former, Assistant Clinical Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine