This qualified geriatric psychiatrist holds a Ph.D and M.S. in addition to his M.D. degree and is a member of such prestigious professional societies as the American Association of Clinical Research Professionals. He is highly published in his field and is involved with several grant funded research projects. He currently holds high ranking clinical and administrative position in geriatric psychiatry.
- Location: Ohio
- B.S, E.E., Cleveland State University
- M.S.E., Case Western Reserve University
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University
- Internship, Medicine, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Residency, Psychiatry, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Fellowship, University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in General Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Member, Cleveland Psychiatric Society
- Member, American Psychiatric Association
- Published, 10+ abstracts, book chapters, peer-reviewed publications
- Research, 5+ psychiatric research projects
- Former, Director and Chairman, Psychiatry, St. Vincent's Charity Hospital
- Former, Director and Chairman, Psychiatry, Lakewood Hospital
- Former, Medical Director, Laurelwood Counseling Center of Westlake
- Current, Clinical Associate Professor, Psychiatry at major medical university
- Current, Attending Faculty Geropsychiatrist at the School of Medicine, a Ohio university.
- Current, Director, Neuropsychiatry Inpatient Program, a university's medical school.