This board-certified and fellowship-trained expert has over 20 years of experience in neurology with extensive clinical research experience, contributing to over 55 different clinical studies. He has involved in various committees for the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He currently serves as Associate Professor of Neurology and Medical Director for an ALS and muscular dystrophy clinic.
- Location: Nevada
- B.S., Psychobiology, University of Southern California
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Southern California Medical Center
- Residency, Neurology, University of Southern California Medical Center
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, University of Southern California Medical Center
- Board Certified: Neurology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Researched, 55+ clinical pharmaceutical trials
- Former, Medical Advisor, Nevada Neuroscience Foundation
- Former, Physician, Nevada Neurological Consultants, Ltd.
- Present, Medical Director, ALS clinic
- Present, Associate Professor of Neurology, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Present, Co-Director, muscular dystrophy clinic