This expert is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at an Ivy League medical school. He is Clinical Director of one of the largest and best known MS centers in the world. He is neurology clerkship director at a top tier hospital. In this role he supervises the education of Harvard medical students. He currently serves as chair of a Professors of Neurology education subcommittee and sits on the American Academy of Neurologyâ€™s Undergraduate Education Subcommittee. He also co-directs the multiple sclerosis fellowship program at a major MS center.
This expert received his AB from the University of Chicago in 1993 in the Biological Sciences with a specialization in Neurosciences, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. He earned his MD at Loyola University. He completed medical internship at Mt. Auburn hospital and neurology residency at Tufts. He was a post-doctoral research fellow in the neuroimaging of multiple sclerosis under the guidance of Rohit Bakshi, MD He has authored or co-authored over twenty scholarly works. He co-edits a best selling textbook in the Multiple Sclerosis field.
- Location: Boston, MA
- AB in Biology (Neuroscience) from University of Chicago
- MD from Loyola University, Chicago
- Intern, Internal Medicine, Mt. Auburn Hospital
- Resident, Neurology, Tufts
- Clinical Fellow, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuroimaging, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Partners MS center
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member of BG00012 Global Steering Committee, Biogen IDEC
- Former, Associate Neurology Clerkship Director at a prestigious hospital
- Present, Neurology Clerkship Director at a prestigious hospital
- Present, Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship Co-Director at a prestigious hospital
- Present, Clinical Director at a prestigious hospital