This highly qualified nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist has over 15 years experience in oncology that include advanced oncology training. She earned her MSN at the University of Pennsylvania, PhD at Walden University School of Health and Human Service, fellowship trained in cancer disparities in underserved and geriatric populations and is an Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner and researcher. This expert is a member of several professional organizations such as the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Public Health Association, and Oncology Nursing Society. Formerly, she was an Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist of Infusion Center at the Weinberg Cancer Institute. Currently, she teaches at a top ranking university and is a surgical oncology nurse practitioner/ researcher at an academic affiliated hospital.
- Location: MD
- LPN, Nursing, Hunter College
- BSN, Nursing, Coppin State University
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- MPH, Walden University School of Health and Human Services
- PhD, Walden University School of Health and Human Services
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health (in cancer disparities)
- Certification, Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certification, Registered Nurse Practitioner-Adult
- Internship, Surgical and Medical Oncology at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Member, Lymphoma, Leukemia, and Myeloma Society
- Member, American Academy of Nurse Practictioners
- Member, American Public Health Association
- Member, Oncology Nursing Society
- Member, Greater Baltimore Community Oncology
- Honor, Distinguished Eagle Award Key Note Presenter, Coppin State University
- Honor, The University of Pennsylvania Oncology Fellowship Award
- Recipient of several outstanding research grants iand frequently invited guest speaker at major oncology conferences, nationally and internationally.
- Former, Oncology Infusion a Registered Nurse.
- Former, Medical Oncology Nurse Practitioner and Clinical Nurse Specialist of Infusion Center at Weinberg Cancer Institute
- Present, Adjunct Faculty at top ranking university
- Present, Surgical Oncology Nurse Practitioner at top ranking university affiliated hospital