This expert has been a registered nurse for more than 25 years and is a certified case manager and inpatient obstetric nurse. She specializes in writing for the healthcare arena, bioethics, and women's and children's issues. She spent 15 years at the bedside. She has been in sales/marketing and functioned as an educator in the Electronic Health Record arena, in Regenerative Medicine and in Medical/Legal and Expert Witness services. This expert is currently a nursing consultant.
- Location: Illinois
- B.S., Nursing, Northern Illinois University
- A.S., Nursing, Kishwaukee College
- Certification: Inpatient Obstetrics, Case Manager
- Former, Registered Nurse, Kishwauke Community Hospital
- Former, Patient Educator, Matria Healthcare
- Former, Operations Director/Clinical Consultant/Product Trainer, Domanicell LLC
- Former, Director of Patient Care Services, Church Creek Senior Living
- Former, Clinical Operations Manager, Maternal and Child Health, Optumhealth
- Former, Director of Clinical Services, Maxim Healthcare Services
- Former, Clinical Informatics, CareVoyant, Inc.
- Current, Owner, Nursing Consulting Firm