This highly-qualified general and operation manager has 30 years of experience. He earned his AAS in business management from Champlain College and is certified in health, safety, and environmental training for landfill operations. He is also a certified machinery and equipment appraiser and certified equipment broker. Formerly, he held positions as the Texas landfill operations manager and assistant district manager at Browning-Ferris Industries, the general manager of Kelco Disposal, the operations vice president at US Liquids, and also the general manager of Sean Kelley Management, Southwaste Services, Inc., and CCS Midstream Services. Most recently, he was the Gulf Coast regional manager at Master Pumps & Power. He is currently the president of a machinery and equipment appraisals company based in Texas.
- Location: TX
- AAS, Business Management, Champlain College
- Certified, Health, Safety & Environmental Training, Landfill Operations
- Certified, Machinery & Equipment Appraiser, CMEA
- Certified, Equipment Broker, CEB
- Former, Special Projects Manager/Operations Manager, Browning-Ferris Industries
- Former, Texas Landfill Operations Manager/Assistant District Manager, Browning-Ferris Industries
- Former, General Manager, Kelco Disposal
- Former, Vice President, Operations, US Liquids
- Former, General Manager, Sean Kelley Management
- Former, General Manager, Southwaste Services, Inc.
- Former, General Manager, CCS Midstream Services
- Former, Gulf Coast Regional Manager, Master Pumps & Power
- Current, President, a machinery and equipment appraisals company in TX