This highly qualified professional has over 40 years of law enforcement experience. He has been conducting law enforcement training since 1977 with an emphasis on Street Gangs and Organized Crime and was assigned as training deputy inside the Hall of Justice Jail, while employed with the Los Angeles County Sheriffâ€™s Department. Formerly, he held roles as Investigator/ Extradition Officer at Illinois Department of Corrections, Deputy Sherrif at Los Angeles County, Detective at Prince Georges County Police and Instructor for the Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commission. Currently, he is the Owner of a law enforcement training consulting and professional investigations firm.
- Location: MD
- Western Illinois University
- Former, Investigator/ Extradition Officer, Illinois Department of Corrections
- Former, Deputy Sheriff, Los Angeles County
- Former, Detective, Prince Georges County Police
- Former, Instructor, Maryland Police and Correctional Training Commision
- Current, Owner, law enforcement training consulting firm