This qualified nurse currently works as a Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse at two major university-affiliated hospitals which are nationally recognized as among the best providers of OB/GYN care. He received an A.S. in Nursing from Quincy College and a B.S. in Nursing from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell. Certified as a Registered Nurse in Inpatient Obstetrics and in Electronic Fetal Monitoring, he previously worked as a Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse for a community hospital and as a Staff Nurse for a senior living care center.
- Location: Massachusetts
- B.L.A., Cultural Studies and Psychology, University of Massachusetts-Lowell
- A.S., Nursing, Quincy College
- B.S., Nursing, University of Massachusetts-Lowell
- M.S.(c), Global Health Nursing, Endicott College
- Certified: Electronic Fetal Monitoring, Inpatient Obstetric Nursing
- Former, Staff Nurse, EPOCH Senior Living
- Former, Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse, Hallmark Health System, Inc.
- Current, Labor and Delivery Staff Nurse, at two major university-affiliated hospitals in Boston