This highly qualified expert has 30 years of experience in the Insurance industry. With a rewarding career in the State of Missouri, he served as the Chief Financial Examiner and Director of the Division of Insurance Company Regulation for over 22 years. He was responsible for the overview of Missouri's insurance industry and was directly responsible for all agreements, transactions, mergers and acquisitions. He received his B.S. in Finance from Missouri State University and his MBA from the University of Missouri with an emphasis in entrepreneurship. This expert has first-hand experience implementing budgets and served as an advisor to the Insurance Director regarding all financial and policy matters. He is dual-certified as a Public Accountant and Financial Examiner as well as a Chartered Global Management Accountant by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Currently, he is the President and Founder of a consulting firm in the Greater Kansas City Area. His company focuses on insurance regulatory issues and practices, expert witness testimony, special projects, etc.
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- BS, Finance, Missouri State University
- MBA, University of Missouri
- Certified, Public Accountant, Missouri State Board of Accountancy
- Certified, Financial Examiner, Society of Financial Examiners
- Certified, Chartered Global Management Accountant, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Award, 2013 Robert Dineen Award, NAIC
- Member, Society of Financial Examiners
- Member, AICPA
- Member, International Association of Insurance Receivers
- Former, Chief Financial Examiner and Director of Division of Insurance Company Regulation, Missouri Department of Insurance
- Extensive work with NAIC working groups, practices, procedures & guidelines.
- Current, President/Founder o a consulting firm in the greater Kansas City Area