This expert currently serves as Owner and Founder of a hedge fund advisory firm that provides various services including due diligence evaluation, accounting, and compliance consulting. He previously worked in various positions as an accountant, a capital markets consultant, CFO, and Managing Director for a hedge fund consulting group. He is both a Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst with a degree in Accounting from Hofstra University.
- Location: New York
- B.B.A., Accounting, Hofstra University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Former, Senior Accountant, Trager Glass & Company
- Former, Senior Consultant for Capital Markets Group, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Former, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Easton Mortgage Banking Corporation
- Former, Managing Director for Hedge Fund Practices Group, Culpeper Consulting Group, Inc.
- Present, Owner and Founder, hedge fund advisory firm