This expert has a training in Handwriting Identification, which he assumed under the apprenticeship of Felix Klein since 1978. He is fluent in using photographic and microscope techniques. He has reviewed thousands of documents and cases. He currently consults and teaches on handwriting analysis to bank tellers, insurance claim representatives, and a variety of other field workers. He is a predominate handwriting analyst and forensic document examiner in New York City.
- Location: NY
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Member, The American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Member, National Association of Document Examiners
- Member, Nation Society for Graphology
- Current, Handwriting Analyst and Forensic Document Examiner, a private consultancy
- Qualified as expert over 100 times