This qualified expert received his BS in psychology from UCLA and his PhD in clinical psychology from Drexel University. He is a licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania and has worked as a clinical/forensic neuropsychologist at numerous health centers. He currently provides outpatient evaluations and consultations at a Philadelphia-based psychology practice. This expert has published over a dozen times and presented on topics relating to psychology and criminal justice. He remains active in his field as a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology.
- Location: PA
- BS, Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- JD, Villanova University School of Law
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, Drexel University
- Licensed, Psychologist, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Member, American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, American Psychology-Law Association
- Former, APA Clinical Internship, UNC School of Medicine
- Former, Post-Doctoral Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Former, Clinical/Forensic Neuropsychologist, Diversified Psychological Resources, P.C.
- Current, Clinical/Forensic Neuropsychologist, a Philadelphia-based psychology practice