This expert has extensive experience as an independent, privately trained, court qualified & certified forensic document examiner, CFDE and forensic handwriting expert. She has been examining questioned document cases since 2009. This expert earned her BS from East Tennessee State University and holds a certification by the International School of Forensic Document Examination. She is a member of various professional societies in her field, including the Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners and the National Association of Document Examiners. As a handwriting specialist, she has rendered over 500 opinions on questioned document cases both nationally and internationally. Currently, she serves as a forensic document examiner at a private consultancy.
- Location: TN
- BS, East Tennessee State University
- Certified, International School of Forensic Document Examination
- Member, Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners
- Member, National Association of Document Examiners
- Current, Forensic Document Examiner, a private consultancy