This highly qualified fleet management and operations expert has over 20 years of professional experience. He completed his BS from Concordia University. He is a member of various professional organizations including the National Association of Fleet Administrators and the National Truck Equipment Association. He has published nearly 20 articles on trucking and fleet management. Formerly, he has held roles as the southeast region manager of Labrie, as the national accounts manager at Auto Crane Company, as a fleet manager and director of fleet management at heritage propane, and as the fleet operations manager at Southern Wine & Spirits. Currently, this expert serves as a fleet consultant at an OK fleet management consultancy.
- Location: OK
- BS, Concordia University
- Member, National Association of Fleet Administrators
- Member, National Truck Equipment Association
- Former, Division Manager, Vulcan Equipment Company
- Former, President/Founder, American Hook Lift, Inc.
- Former, Southeast Region Manager, Labrie
- Former, National Accounts Manager, Auto Crane Company
- Former, Fleet Manager/Director of Fleet Management, Heritage Propane
- Former, Fleet Operations Manager, Southern Wine & Spirits
- Current, Fleet Consultant, an OK fleet management consultancy