This highly-qualified expert over 40 years of experience in the film, television, & digital media industry. His work has been focused in areas including lost earnings, trade custom and usage, and profit entitlements. He graduated magna cum laude with his BA from Kenyon College before earning his JD from New York University. This expert is active in his field as a member of several associations, including the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and the American Film Marketing Association. He began his career as an entertainment attorney and a business affairs executive focused on cable television programming services. He has served as the senior vice president of CBS/Fox Video, the executive vice president of NBC Productions, chairman of the Alliance Television Group, and the president and COO of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Currently, this expert is the managing director of a film financing and television packaging boutique based in California.
- Location: CA
- BA, Kenyon College
- JD, New York University
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Member, International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Member, American Film Marketing Association
- Former, Senior Vice President, CBS/Fox Video
- Former, Executive Vice President, Reeves Entertainment Corp.
- Former, Chairman, Alliance Television Group
- Former, President & COO, Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- Current, Managing Director, a film financing & television packaging boutique in CA