With nearly 30 years of experience in emergency, family medicine and urgent care, this expert has a broad scope of practice. He is a full time clinician, but is also an experienced expert witness.
In addition to a broad range of medical legal expertise, he has done hundreds of chart reviews for public defenders and private attorneys for criminal defense.
He had numerous leadership positions in professional organizations including the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Emergency Physicians. Currently, he is a full time emergency physician at a regional hospital and an assistant clinical professor at an academic center.
- Location: PA
- BS: Geneva College
- MD: Penn State College of Medicine
- Residency, Family Practice, Williamsport Hospital
- Board Certification, Family Practice
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, American Association of Family Practice Advisory Task Force on Emergency Medicine
- Member, American College of Emergency Physicians Medical Legal Committee
- Published, 10+ Peer-reviewed articles
- Current, Emergency Physician at a major hospital