This highly-qualified expert has over 25 years of experience with emergency nursing and forensic nursing. She completed her nurse training at Foothills Hospital School of Nursing in Calgary and later earned her BS in criminal justice at Kaplan University. She is a registered nurse and a certified forensic nurse and forensic consultant. She is active in her field as a member of the American College of Forensic Examiners and the Academy of Forensic Nursing. She spent many years as a staff nurse and charge nurse in the emergency room at several hospitals including Midland Memorial Hospital, Odessa Regional Hospital, and Scenic Mountain Medical Center. She has also formerly served as a legal nurse consultant at OEM Advisor LLC and Davies, McFarland & Carroll, P.C. This expert currently serves as a legal nurse consultant at medico-legal consulting company in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BS, Criminal Justice, Kaplan University
- Licensed, Registered Nurse
- Certified, Forensic Nurse
- Certified, Forensic Consultant
- Member, American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- Member, Academy of Forensic Nursing
- Former, Staff Nurse, Telemetry/Emergency Room, Medical Center Hospital
- Former, Staff Nurse, Emergency Room, Midland Memorial Hospital
- Former, Charge Nurse, Emergency/PACU, Odessa Regional Hospital
- Former, Staff Nurse, Emergency Room, Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Former, Legal Nurse Consultant, OEM Advisor LLC
- Former, Legal Nurse Consultant, Davies, McFarland & Carroll, P.C.
- Current, Legal Nurse, a medico-legal consulting company