This expert's work includes analysis and evaluation of dog bite case histories, temperament testing of involved dogs, review of veterinary records, development of behavioral arguments, provision of supporting documentation and delivery of expert testimony (if needed). He possesses substantial experience in behavior problem prevention and behavior problem solving, aggression and bite predictor analysis, and dog training.
- Location: NY
- BA, Psychology, Queens College
- Certified Master Dog Trainer, Canine Behaviorist Consultant, Canine Behaviorist-Specialist, Dog Training and behavior management/modification, The Anthony Jerone School of Dog Training and Career, Inc.
- Professional Premium Member, Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, American Kennel Club
- Therapy Dog Team, The Good Dog Foundation
- United States Ambassador, The International Society of Animal Professionals
- Certified Master Dog Trainer, Canine Behaviorist Consultant, Canine Behaviorist-Specialist, New York State Department of Education's Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision
- The Animal Behavior Society
- Current, Founder, Owner & Training Director, Private dog training consultancy