This expert has been practicing for over 25 years. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine,A.B.I.M., Emergency Medicine. A.B.P.S. and Neurocritical Care, U.C.N.S. He has given numerous presentations and lectures, and has also volunteered his services on a mission to Costa Rica. He has been on many committees, and has worked with pharmaceutical and biomedical companies.
- Location: Missouri
- B.S., with Honors, Biology, University of Oregon
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Kentucky Medical Center
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Washington University Jewish Hospital
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine A.B.I.M., Emergency Medicine, A.B.P.S., Neurocritical Care, U.C.N.S.
- Active Medical License: Missouri
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Former, Emergency Medicine Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, St Clare Health Center
- Former, Student Health Physician, Washington University Student Health Center
- Current: Emergency Medicine Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, medical center
- Current, Critical Care / Intensive Care Physician, Department of Critical Care Medicine, three area hospitals
- Current, Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery, Division of Surgery/Emergency Medicine, medical university health center