This expert has been practicing chiropractic for 33 years. He graduated from the Palmer College of Chiropractic and has been active in the Ohio State Chiropractic Association in a number of roles. He has performed malpractice reviews often as a consultant for a number of organizations and attorneys. He is an expert on chiropractic guidelines and teaches regularly on the issues related to guidelines, risk management, case management, and research. He is very involved with his local, state, and national associations and teaches for organizations all over the United States.
- Location: Ohio
- Undergraduate training: University of Pittsburgh
- Chiropractic Degree, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certification, Certified Medical Examiner-DOT
- Active Medical License: OH. Inactive: PA
- Member, American Chiropractic Association, Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness, Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Former, Chairman of Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters
- Former, Chairman, Chiropractic Department, Columbus Community Hospital
- Awards, Two Time recipient of the Chiropractor of the Year Award-Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Award, Chiropractor of the Year-Central Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Published, Numerous papers on chiropractic guidelines and case management.
- Current, CEO/President of chiropractic office
- Current, Founder and President, chiropractic consultancy
- Current, Founder and President, Chiropractic seminar and webinar series.
- Current, Councilor-Category II-Council on Chiropractic Education
- Current, Administrator-online publication for chiropractic practices