This expert has been providing chiropractic and integrated physical medicine to his New Mexico patients for over 30 years. He also provides both plaintiff and defense consulting to include malpractice and personal injury. He has conducted several thousand reviews and had testified under oath approximately 100 times. He has faced several Daubert challenges and never been disqualified.
The hallmarks of both his treating and consulting practices include integrity, knowledge and experience.
- Location: Albuquerque, NM
- BA, School of Social Work, San Diego State University 1975
- DC, University of Western States 1985
- ABIME Nationally Board Certified, Independent Chiropractic Examiner
- Nationally Board Certified: American Association of Integrative Medicine
- Certified Provider: Official Disability Guidelines
- Member, College of Manipulative & Body-Based Practices
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, New Mexico Chiropractic Association
- Current Active Private Practice Chiropractor