This highly qualified Chiropractic physician earned his Doctor of Chiropractic at Life Chiropractic College. He is one of the Doctors of Chiropractic that is a Diplomate in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy. He is one of only 20 Faculty members of the MDT USA and the only Chiropractic Faculty in the world.
He has authored 20+ publications as it relates to Chiropractic medicine, Rehabilitation, and Work Hardening of which 6 are chapters in the leading Rehabilitation textbooks. For the past 10 years he has instructed the McKenzie Method to both the Physical Therapy and Chiropractic branches in the USA.
He is employed by a major university medical center in the Pittsburgh area and is the Director of a Work Hardening/FCE/Mechanical Therapy program at a PA University.
- Location: PA
- BS, Mansfield State College
- DC, Life Chiropractic College
- Licensed: Medical Examiner
- Licensed: Chiropractic Physician
- Licensed: Chiropractic Physician, IL
- Licensed: Chiropractic Medicine
- Certified, Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy
- Diplomate, Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy #155, McKenzie Institute International
- Former, Chairperson of the McKenzie Institute USA branch
- Published, 20+ Journal Articles and 6 Rehabilitation textbook chapters
- Invited Presenter & Published Reviewer
- Current, Faculty at 4 Universities
- Current, Employed by a university medical center