This qualified expert has worked for over 30 years at a family-owned brush manufacturing company that has been in his family for four generations since 1875. He received a B.S. in Business and Fine Art from the University of Northern Colorado. He has worked with NASA as a subcontractor to produce brushes for the Mars Rover and has developed brushes for the automotive detailing industry. He currently serves as President and CEO of a brush manufacturing company that consists of three divisions including an industrial and technical brush division, a cosmetic and spa brush division, and a producer of specialized architectural wall and ceiling materials. His company has been recognized by the New York Times as a successful company competing against foreign imported products.
- Location: New York
- B.S., Business and Fine Art, University of Northern Colorado
- Member, Brush Design and Manufacturing Group
- Present, President, architectural surface and sculpture fabrication company
- Present, President, cosmetic and spa brush manufacturer
- Present, President, industrial and technical brush manufacturer