This highly qualified expert currently serves as as a Senior Flight Surgeon for the United States Air Force Reserve Medical Corps as well as Adjunct Professor for an aviation university where he teaches Aviation Physiology. He also provides medical examination services to pilots and aviation companies. He is board-certified in Family Medicine and is a member of the Experimental Aircraft Association's Aeromedical Advisory Council. He is an active pilot and was deployed for Operations Noble Eagle, Enduring Freedom, Iraqi Freedom, and Joint Forge.
- Location: Michigan
- Board Certified: Family Medicine
- Member, Aeromedical Advisory Council, Experimental Aircraft Association
- Present, Senior Flight Surgeon, United States Air Force Reserve Medical Corps
- Present, Adjunct Professor, aviation university
- Present, Founder and Flight Surgeon, medical services provider