This expert is a registered professional architect, earning his degree from the University of Florida. He has worked in various architectural capacities, including design and safety. He is a former president of a corporation involved in both the design and construction of projects in the commercial and residential markets, and is currently the head of an architectural firms specializing in a similar space. His chief areas of expertise include forensic reconstruction of on-premise injury, construction/architecture defects, ADA compliance, building code compliance, construction disputes, premises liability, professional standard of care, document review, coefficient of friction testing, and water intrusion in structures.
- Location: Georgia/Alabama
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree, University of Florida
- Registered, Professional Architect
- Former, Architect, John C. Portman & Associates
- Former, Individual Practice Architect
- Former, Principal, Altman/Combs & Associates Design/Build Firm
- Current, Private Architectural Firm