With over 30 years of automotive engineering experience, this expert has dedicated his career to the field of accident reconstruction. Holding Masters and Doctoral degrees in automotive mechanical engineering and highway safety, he is a recognized expert whose clients have included U.S., State and Foreign Governments. He has extensive court experience, having been deposed and testified in approximately 200 trials, while he has acted as an automotive engineering consultant in more than 3,000 vehicle crash cases.
- Location: Potomac, MD
- M.S.M.E., Moscow Automobile and Highway Engineering Institute
- Ph.D., Moscow Polytechnic Institute
- Certification, CDR Tool "Black Box"
- Continuing education, Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction at Society of Automotive Engineers
- Continuing education, Vehicle Dynamics, Northwestern University
- Continuing education. Traffic Accident Reconstruction I &II, Northwestern University
- Continuing education, Engineering Dynamics Simulation
- Continuing education, Occupant and Vehicle Kinematics, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, The Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, The National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- Published, 30+ books and technical publications
- Current, Founder and President of private vehicle accident reconstruction and engineering firm