This expert is a Licensed Private Investigator, and he has participated in SIU investigations of fraudulent injury and auto theft claims as well as auto repair fraud. He has many years of field and courtroom experience. In addition, he has been authorized by the California Bar Association to provide continuing Legal Education in the fields of Collision Reconstruction and the Bio-mechanics of Injury. He has served on the Expert Panel for Los Angeles County Superior Court, criminal prosecution and defense. He was formerly a Senior Associate Staff Instructor for the Federal Transit Administration, United States Department of Transportation, and Transportation Safety Institute for approximately ten years. He has also had technical training in low-speed collisions, pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
- Location: California
- Educational Course: Ventura County Criminal Justice Training Center, 32 hour P.O.S.T. Diagraming of Collision & Crime Scenes
- Educational Course: U. S. Department of Transportation (FTA), Transportation Safety Institute, Fatigue Awareness for Managers, Supervisors and Employees and Instructors
- Educational Course: Southwestern Association of Technical Accident Investigators-SATAI, Attitude, Perspective and Integrity in Accident Reconstruction / Linear Momentum: Facts and Myths/Energy in Reconstruction
- Fellow, American College of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Former, Federal Transit Administration, United States Department of Transportation, Transportation Safety Institute
- Former, Vice-President and Director of Accident Reconstruction, Garrett Engineers, Inc.
- Current, Supervising Collision Cause Analyst, an accident investigatinos nivestigations firm
- Current, Expert Panel for Los Angeles County Superior Court, criminal prosecution and defense
- Current, Accident Cause Analyst with regards to the fields of: human injury, heavy trucks, driver perception/human factors