This case involves a 43-year-old opera singer in New York with no previous medical history of asthma. The singer unknowingly moved to an apartment that was contaminated with mold and lived there for 15 months. As a result of living in this apartment, the singer began to suffer from allergies and asthma. The singer complained to the landlord about the issue, however, no action was taken to rectify the condition of the apartment. It was later discovered that this apartment building had 8 documented cases of mold from air quality and mold companies but the contamination source was never identified or fixed. The opera singer continues to suffer complications from mold exposure, including severe allergies and asthma, which have affected her performance in her career.