This case involves a multi-family house that caught fire due to an electrical shortage. The fire broke out at approximately midnight and the families were trapped inside the house for a significant period of time. A 4-month-old infant was trapped in the house at the time of the fire and the infant suffered severe carbon monoxide exposure. On EMS arrival, the infant received 100% oxygen and was taken to the hospital. In spite of immediate treatment, the infant remained with significant neurological delays that negatively impacted her development.