Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
Our Customer Success organization is a dynamic, tight-knit team building client relationships and leading retention. As a member of the Customer Success team, you’re both a face of Expert Institute and a strategic partner to our clients. Our Customer Success team members understand the pulse of the legal industry and can communicate how our expert services will transform a firm’s caseload.
Customer success operations move quickly, but so does your potential for promotion. Our leaders value development and training—every team member has a track towards success. Plus, top performers are invited to an all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to a sunny destination (public health permitting). If you’re ready to meet ambitious goals and drive growth in one of the most explosive tech verticals, we want to hear from you.
- Manage and grow a book of high-value subscription accounts
- Build strong relationships and rapport with new and existing attorney clients through phone calls, emails and strategic meetings, serving as their primary point of contact
- Oversee client communications, track account health and work closely with Sales to prepare accounts for renewal
- Present proposals and discuss pricing with renewing accounts
- Strategically increase usage of our service within each firm and maximize retention rates
- Work closely with our Medical and Research teams to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Bring passion, high energy, and a strategic mindset to help us provide superior service
- Stay up to date on the latest and most relevant legal industry news and updates
- Support other members of the CS and Sales team with tasks and projects as needed
- 1-3 years of relevant sales, client relationship, or client engagement experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate with CS team members and across departments
- A positive and professional disposition
- Continuous interest in learning and growth
- Some travel required
The salary range for this position is $60,000-$85,000 per year and it is dependent on the candidate's qualifications and location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.