Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
Expert Institute is looking for a Business Analyst who will make a significant contribution to our strategic data analysis initiatives. You will have the opportunity to interact daily with senior leaders across a variety of departments, including the Executive team. Your efforts will provide multiple departments with analytical horsepower to drive operational goals.
We’re looking for someone who is a great team player, highly analytical, and able to clearly communicate their insights and findings. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required as developing compelling presentations and analysis on strategic areas of focus will be a crucial part of the role. If you consider yourself to be a creative problem-solver and love using data to tell a story in a fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Our Business Analyst will:
- Directly support senior management by preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis on a range of strategic topics
- Develop in-depth knowledge about Expert Institute’s business model and operational processes
- Present data-driven and actionable insights on subject matter ranging from sales performance to research efficiency and propose recommendations for improvement
- Partner with senior leaders to assess the scope of their analytics needs and execute each project
- Build, analyze, and automate dashboards and reports
- Collaborate with other members of the Strategy & Analytics team
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience with strategy, reporting, and data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or another applicable area of study preferred
- Advanced Excel/ Google Sheets skills required
- Powerpoint/ Google Slides experience preferred
- Familiarity with VBA and automation in Excel is a plus
- Experience presenting to C-suite executives preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce is preferred
- Process-oriented, self-driven, and strategic-minded
- Proven ability to communicate with various levels of the team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The salary range for this position is $70,000-$90,000 per year and is dependent on the candidate's qualifications and location.