Since 2010, Expert Institute has been at the forefront of legal-tech. With cutting-edge software and innovative expert consulting services, we’ve enabled over 5,000 law firms across the country to achieve unparalleled outcomes on some of the biggest civil cases of the past decade; helping secure justice for millions of people nationwide.
You are a talented writer who wants to leave your mark on an established legal technology company. Your penchant for creativity drives you to think outside the box and explore new, advanced marketing strategies that can foster greater engagement. You bring a fresh perspective to the team and are eager to contribute to the company's growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the Senior Marketing Writer, you will play a vital role in driving the company's digital marketing and business development initiatives. Collaborating closely with the entire marketing team, you will contribute to brand strategy, content creation, copywriting, campaign ideation, and implementation.
- Craft an innovative brand and content strategy that will drive results
- Develop a memorable narrative with creative tactics that maximize business impact
- Write engaging copy for our website, email campaigns, marketing collateral, digital advertisements, and more!
- Edit and prepare blog posts, case studies, and whitepapers
- Create posts for our social media channels
- Collaborate in the development of sales presentations / marketing decks
- Maintain and update existing marketing materials to ensure they follow brand guidelines
- Lead various marketing communications projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience working in either a B2B, SaaS, or start-up environment
- Expertise across all areas of writing—copywriting for websites / emails, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, evergreen content, etc.
- Strong editing skills (an opinion on the Oxford comma!)
- You are familiar and stay up to date with the latest digital marketing best practices
- Expertise using Microsoft Office / Google Docs
- Experience working in Wordpress, Trello / Jira, Adobe Suite, and Salesforce
- You are able to work independently and own projects through completion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position is not available for remote work in New York.