Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
Expert Institute is looking for a powerhouse sales professional (pure production role) with a winning mindset and a hunger to win in everything they do. You’ll be responsible for driving explosive sales growth across the nation among insurance carriers, defense firms, AM Law firms, and corporations and ensuring our brand reputation continues as a premium service provider. This is a tremendous growth opportunity with uncapped commissions for the right, motivated Director of Enterprise Sales, North America!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Director, Enterprise Sales, North America:
- Has complete ownership of their territory
- Is a hunter with strong experience in lead generation, relationship development, and closing
- Focuses on selling one-off expert engagement transactional deals, 6-month trials, and then converting those trials into 1-3 year term agreements
- Leverages a range of sales support resources to ensure selling success (e.g. sales operations, SDR support, and marketing campaigns as well as benefiting from a highly-refined inbound lead generation process)
- Deliver against your territory quota by building a strong sales pipeline
- Utilize and leverage existing relationships with insurance carriers, defense firms, AM Law firms and corporations
- Be a leader in outbound activity efforts using cold-calling, email marketing, social channels, networking, and conferences
- Quickly connect and follow-up with inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Partner with marketing, sales development, customer success, and research to ensure a seamless sales and customer experience
- B.A./B.S. degree
- 10-15+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience selling to insurance carriers, defense firms, AM Law firms, and/or corporations is required
- Experience managing and closing complex, 3-12+ month sales cycles
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Polished business presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Experience selling in a territory both remotely (over the phone) and via face-to-face meetings
- Exceptional communication skills; professionally persistent; and strong skill set in cold-calling and overcoming objections
- Ability/willingness to work in a fast-paced, transactional and consultative sales environment
- Working knowledge of office-based applications, Google products, and Salesforce.com
- Travel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position is not available for remote work in New York.