Expert Institute is the nation's leading expert consulting and insights platform, helping plaintiff firms win more cases and increase their profitability. Established in 2010, Expert Institute has supported over 5,000 firms nationwide across all areas of practice.
We connect litigators with top industry experts, innovative litigation research, physician consultations, and comprehensive due diligence — all delivered through our SaaS platform, Expert iQ. Leveraging proprietary data and analytics, we give plaintiff firms a winning edge.
Our Customer Success organization is a dynamic, tight-knit team building client relationships and leading retention. As a member of the Customer Success team, you’re both a face of Expert Institute and a strategic partner to our clients. Our Customer Success team members understand the pulse of the legal industry and can communicate how our expert services will transform a firm’s caseload.
Customer success operations move quickly, but so does your potential for promotion. Our leaders value development and training—every team member has a track towards success. Plus, top performers are invited to an all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to a sunny destination (public health permitting). If you’re ready to meet ambitious goals and drive growth in one of the most explosive tech verticals, we want to hear from you.
Our Client Development Representatives (CDRs) are focused, confident and ready to make an impact in increasing product adoption among Expert Institute’s existing attorney-clients.
This role is a starting point on our Customer Success team, centered around phone and email outreach to existing attorney-clients. Our CDRs act as a voice for Customer Success representatives in order to drive utilization across our partnership clients. Once a client is engaged, our CDRs set the stage and organize a meeting for them to meet with their respective Customer Success representative.
This will be a great position for you if you are a strong team player and believe connecting with all types of people is both a fun challenge and highly rewarding.
What’s in it for you:
- A proven promotion track for high performers – we believe in promoting talent from within
- Get certified to be an Expert Institute CDR in our high-quality customer success training program
- Work directly with a customer success mentor to help you achieve success
- Have continuous learning and professional/skill development
- Build industry knowledge and advanced customer success and sales skills
- A competitive salary and commissions structure
What you’ll do:
- Get attorney-clients excited to meet with us through consistent outreach, quality conversations, and thought provoking insight
- Deliver an exceptional, high-quality customer success experience for every client
- Warm call (via phone and email) top plaintiff law firms to generate interest and schedule meetings for our Customer Success Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Directors, and VPs
- Articulate how our services add value to each respective law firm
- Help build and manage our partnership database, keeping accurate record and notes of contact information and partnership activity
- Follow-up with Customer Success staff to ensure opportunities are progressing forward
- Act as key resource and respond effectively to post-sale questions of partnership clients and/or internal staff to move the renewal process forward
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about beginning and developing a career in customer success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject preferred
- 0-2 years of B2B sales, client relationship, or client engagement experience or internship preferred
- Professional presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Comfortable warm calling and speaking with clients every day in an open setting
- Ability to work with a high caliber team in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of all Office based applications, Google, and CRM; Salesforce experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BENEFITS & MORE:
- The base salary range for this position is $45,000-$60,000 per year.
- Expert Institute provides generous benefits to all employees, as well as competitive salaries and bonus compensation. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, commuter benefits, 401(k) with employer match, generous parental leave, as well as free snacks and after-hours activities.