At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win. Expert Institute is a high-growth, subscription-based business backed by a blue chip private equity firm.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
Content quality is the most paramount to our product delivery. We are looking for a Research Analyst, Quality Assurance who will be responsible for overseeing research initiatives and content curation as the final quality control step before the product offering is delivered to our attorney clients. You will be working in Data Central, our recently launched Data and Content Database, which enables our products and legal clients to interact with experts within our network.
Our Research Analyst, Quality Assurance will:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret critical data and content relating to the world’s top subject matter experts
- Conduct background research to verify, validate, and normalize data and content for integration into our expert witness database
- Oversee, build upon, and comply with quality standards to ensure the highest accuracy of product deliverables
- Work in a timely fashion to update, maintain and improve inaccurate information in our proprietary database and client-enabled content deliverables
- Train and support individuals within our various research teams to more accurately and more efficiently capture data surrounding expert witnesses
- Communicate often and effectively with the various domestic and international researchers
- Carefully consider hundreds of factors across multiple sources, including expert witness professional risk and licensure, media and online presences, education and affiliations, industry relationships, testimony history, publications, presentations and patents, and much more
No two projects are ever the same and the deliverables we provide our clients play a significant role in the outcomes of litigation. As a result, our Research QC Analysts must be inquisitive, insightful, pay close attention to detail, and strive to create outstanding data and content integrity.
This position has a great opportunity for advancement.
- 1-2+ years of professional experience conducting research and overseeing the accuracy and quality of product deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Inquisitive mindset with the ability to analyze and interpret information from multiple sources
- Comfortability working in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Ability to meet deadlines with high accuracy
- Experience managing others is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.