Expert Institute is an established legal services and technology startup. At our core, we match attorneys with the expertise, insights and resources they need to win complex litigation. We’ve been modernizing expert witness services for over a decade and call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms clients.
Central to our service and product delivery is Expert iQ, a web-based software solution launched in 2018. Expert iQ helps streamline collaboration between attorneys, experts, and team members at Expert Institute. It provides a repository of work history, a hub for collaboration, and a strategic delivery platform for our new and expanding content initiatives.
We are seeking an Office Manager who will be an integral part of Expert Institute’s daily operations and culture. This position will be based full-time in our NYC HQ and is essential to keeping everything running smoothly for about 200 remote, hybrid and in-office employees. We are looking for a task-oriented individual who is motivated by balancing multiple administrative projects from ideation to execution. Our ideal candidate is also a people person who knows how to deliver a great customer experience for our staff across all departments and levels. Delivering a seamless, organized and well-thought through experience is key to success - whether it is writing a company-wide email announcement, arranging travel and events for an onsite get-together, helping ship materials to new hires, and more.
As an Office Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a clean and comfortable office space in our New York office
- Wipe down all counters, sinks, appliances and conference rooms on a regular basis
- Serve as point of contact for several vendors, building maintenance and other external parties
- Oversee supply inventory, ordering and stocking of all office supplies
- Ensure the office is well provisioned with snacks, coffee, and other seasonal items
- Provide daily support to the CEO, President and Executive team as needed
- Plan remote and in-person company events and functions on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Update the team with announcements and communications
- Maintain administrative processes such as filing, mailing, and data entry
Provide additional support to the HR and Finance teams with ad hoc responsibilities, as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- High standards for maintaining the office environment
- Must be accountable and take ownership of all work
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a plus
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.