At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team. We have a unique installation of Salesforce that you will work with on a daily basis to support the operational goals and daily activities of our Sales and Customer Success departments. The role will work closely with varying levels of our Sales and Customer Success teams, and requires prompt and effective communication in order to respond to requests for assistance with Salesforce opportunities, accounts, contacts or contracts.
- Respond to requests from Sales and Customer Success teams through a case queue for assistance with Salesforce related changes whether it be an account adjustment or opportunity/contract fix.
- Use best practice and judgment when making requested changes.
- Resolve issues within Salesforce or that the team raises to you in a timely manner; update team members once requests are resolved.
- Maintain various reports and dashboards used by Sales/Customer Success teams and make necessary adjustments as needed or requested.
- Administrative ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Salesforce Lightning experience required
- Desire to work in Revenue Operations
- Previous experience working with Sales or Customer Success teams preferred
- Strong understanding of Salesforce functionality
- Highly organized and close attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage time and competing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team setting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.