At Expert Institute, we’re building the future of legal technology. Our cloud-based expert consulting platform, Expert iQ, empowers attorneys with the expertise and solutions they need to win.
We’re proud to support many of the nation’s most prominent law firms. Together with our network of 3 million+ subject matter experts, we’ve played a significant role in securing over $20 billion in recovered value. Over the past decade, we’ve worked on the most prominent cases, ranging from recent civil rights, Big-Tech, pharma, and major league sports-related litigation.
All of this happens through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
You are a strong, versatile writer, and thought-leader who wants to make your mark on an established legal-tech company. While you have a deep creative streak, you also take a data-first approach to developing content, looking for ways to leverage innovative marketing tactics to drive revenue and engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Content Manager, you will own the execution of Expert Institute’s content marketing strategy. You will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and help create engaging content across all major marketing channels (email, organic / paid search, social media, events, and more).
- Plan and execute content marketing initiatives to drive web traffic, generate leads, and increase revenue
- Prepare SEO-friendly content, including blog articles, case studies, webinars, and white papers, for publication on our website
- Coach, develop and manage a small team of Content Writers
- Manage a team of freelancers writers
- Collaborate in the development of email campaigns, landing pages, marketing decks, videos, and more
- Manage the maintenance of existing marketing materials to ensure they follow brand guidelines and remain current as our services / solutions evolve
- Brainstorm novel concepts / collateral for upcoming campaigns
- Work on various marketing communications projects as needed
You have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- You have 3–6+ years relevant marketing experience
- You have a background in either B2B, legal, software, or start-ups
- You are familiar with Wordpress or similar CMS software
- You have strong project management skills
- You enjoy all types of writing—from blog posts to news coverage to technical writing
- You have strong copy-editing skills and an opinion on the Oxford comma
- You are familiar with effective digital marketing practices
- You’re comfortable navigating Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- You are meticulous, creative, innovative, and organized
- You are able to work independently and own projects through completion
- Bonus points if you’ve used Trello, Slack, the Adobe Suite, and Salesforce!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.