At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who will make a significant impact on the company’s digital marketing and business development efforts as we continue to expand on a national scale.
You are an email marketing professional who wants to make your mark on a rising start-up and help develop an email marketing strategy from concept to production. While you always take a data-first approach to goals-based optimization, you also have a deep creative streak, looking for ways to use innovative messaging and imagery to drive engagement.
You are able to work seamlessly with contributors company-wide, and can speak the same language as graphic designers, front-end developers, and sales leaders to produce meaningful campaigns that align with broader business goals.
Most importantly, you enjoy making your ideas reality in a fast-paced environment where your work can have a direct impact on the company as a whole.
The Email Marketing Specialist reports to the Email Marketing Manager and will work closely with other members of the team to design and maintain both internal and external campaigns.
- Design campaign strategy and execution
- Conduct quantitative analyses and implement meaningful tests to improve newsletter, email blasts, and marketing automation drip campaigns
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks supporting our email marketing program, from HTML coding to QA, and deployment
- Closely partner and collaborate with sales and customer success teams
- Track performance of programs and build out reporting to inform executive-level decision making
- Stay up to date on the newest tools and tactics in email marketing
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with major email marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, SendGrid, Mailchimp
- Intermediate-level Excel skills
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
- Salesforce experience is a big plus
- Automation experience is a big plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and own projects through completion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.