At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
Our Medical Intake Specialists consult directly with our attorney clients to assist with their complex medical litigation needs. This role works closely with our internal Sales and Customer Success teams to be the first point of contact after a client signs on with our services.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct real-time phone and video intake calls with clients
- Understand the critical details of each case, including case theory, desired expert background/geography/industry tenure, project timeframe and more
- Assist clients in better understanding their complex medical cases and explain how our services can provide significant value for each specific matter
- Use critical thinking to find improved methods of expert discovery and delivering exceptional client service
- Be a team player in all aspects of your job, acting in the best interests of your team, the company and our clients
- Work towards achieving team and company production goals
- Assist our multidisciplinary team with reviewing expert answers for quality
- MD or RN required
- Working knowledge of medicine required
- Experience in some or all of a residency program preferred
- 1-5+ years of clinical work experience preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills; ability to create and develop relationships with clients and subject matter experts
- Continuous self-learner and competitive nature
- Ability to work with a high caliber team and autonomously
- Strong work ethic
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Ability to learn complex material and think critically
- Positive attitude is a must
- Computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office; comfortable using cloud-based solutions to manage day-to-day business (i.e. Salesforce)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.