At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of search engine marketing / paid search / PPC, and email marketing. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of our in-house Marketing Team and utilize their strong foundation of paid search and email marketing to optimize campaigns across both channels. The person in this role will lead our paid search strategy, and provide support to our Email Marketing Manager.
- Oversee the design, execution and analysis of our paid search program
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns across Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and social media paid channels
- Conduct ongoing keyword research
- Work with our designers / developers to optimize landing page experiences
- Run A/B tests across campaigns to optimize for engagement and conversion
- Assist our Email Marketing Manager with email marketing campaign strategy
- Assist with the development of marketing automation campaigns
- Compile reporting and analysis of email performance
- Work with our designers / developers to create engaging email templates
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience running paid search and email marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of search engine marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with tools like SemRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, Hubspot, Mailchimp
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SEM, social media advertising, and email marketing
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Interest in legal / legal-tech is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.