At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer with a deep understanding of search engine marketing and paid search. The Paid Search Specialist will be an integral part of our in-house Marketing team and use their strong foundation of paid search strategy, problem solving skills and creativity to optimize campaigns for performance and efficiency. This role will drive the entire strategy from planning and execution to the analysis of each campaign.
- Oversee the design, execution and analysis of our paid search program
- Manage the strategy and optimization for Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and social media paid advertising
- Conduct keyword research for PPC initiatives to drive performance and efficiency
- Work with our designers / developers to optimize each landing page experience
- Implement A/B tests across campaigns to continuously optimize for engagement and conversion
- Analyze data across the entire channel to improve existing and future campaigns
- Manage the paid search budget
- Stay up to date on marketing trends, platforms and tools
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience leading paid search strategy and campaigns
- Expert knowledge in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with tools like SemRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SEM and Paid Social
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Interest in legal / legal-tech is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.