At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
Research Analysts act as resources to our attorney clients and assist them in identifying the most qualified candidates for their unique expert witness engagement needs, which will vary case by case. You will spend much of your time interacting with subject matter experts via email and conference calls to vet and screen the perfect candidate for each engagement. No two projects are ever the same and as a result, our Research Analysts must be insightful, motivated and eager to pair our clients with a perfect expert witness for all projects. This requires careful consideration of hundreds of factors from location, to qualifications, to personality traits that may lend well to a specific litigation matter. You will also be responsible for follow up with experts and other administrative tasks to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Internship to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills; ability to create and develop relationships with clients and subject matter experts
- Continuous self-learner and competitive nature; able to work autonomously
- Ability to work with a high caliber team of driven, intelligent colleagues
- Computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office; comfortable using cloud-based solutions to manage day-to-day business (i.e. Salesforce)
- Ability to learn complex material and multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.