At Expert Institute, we’re building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platform, Expert iQ, we empower attorneys with the expertise they need to win.
We’re proud to call some of the nation’s most prominent law firms as clients. Together with our network of over 3 million subject-matter experts, we’ve had a hand in securing over $20 billion in recovered value while working across recent civil rights, Big Tech, and major league sports-related litigation.
We’re making this all happen through a SaaS-enabled model: our team is the fuel helping the expert engine run. We’re a team of researchers, medical doctors, client advocates, business development leaders, and technologists. As we roll out new Expert iQ features, expand our client base, and onboard new experts, we’re always looking for growth-minded individuals to join the team.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be an integral part of Expert Institute’s daily operations and culture. The Administrative Assistant is essential to keeping everything running smoothly. This person should love the challenge of accomplishing multiple projects with urgency while providing a great customer experience to our staff. This role is all about teamwork, a forward-thinking mentality and great attention to detail. This position will have exposure to administrative tasks in a variety of departments and collaborate with all levels of the team. If this sounds like we’re describing you, let’s connect!
As an Administrative Assistant your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to the CEO as an Executive Assistant on a range of tasks
- Provide assistance to the leadership team with expense reporting on a monthly basis
- Maintain a clean and comfortable office space in our New York office
- Wipe down all counters, sinks, appliances and conference rooms on a regular basis
- Plan company events and functions on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Update the team with announcements and communications
- Serve as point of contact for several vendors, building maintenance and other external parties
- Oversee supply inventory, ordering and stocking of all office supplies
- Ensure the office is well provisioned with snacks, coffee, and other seasonal items
- Maintain administrative processes such as filing, mailing, and data entry
- Provide additional support to the HR and Finance teams with other ad hoc responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and outstanding organizational skills
- Must be able to handle and maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- High standards for maintaining the office environment
- Must be accountable and take ownership of all work
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a plus
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.