At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our company culture is built around hiring the right candidate and providing internal growth opportunities to ensure our employees are both being challenged and rewarded. Knowing how important internal growth is to all employees, our executive leadership team places a high degree of importance on talent and development growth.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
We’re looking for someone who is a great team player, highly analytical and is able to clearly communicate their insights to our executive team. Someone who knows the in and outs of Salesforce, is detail-oriented, organized and is consistent & methodical in their approach to problem solving would be successful in this role. If all this sounds like you and you enjoy working in fast-paced, start up environments we’d love to start a conversation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Sales Operations Business Analyst reports directly to the Senior Director of Sales Operations and the position will be based in either our New York City or Milwaukee office. This is a brand new role that will make a direct impact on the strategic goals of the sales team and company as a whole. You will use Salesforce heavily and work to support the operational goals of the sales team. This role works closely with varying levels of our sales, customer success, finance, marketing and executive teams so building strong relationships, superb communication skills and the ability to provide great internal customer service will be key.
- Support the daily reporting of the sales and sales development teams
- Create, prepare and own the reporting and dashboards for the sales organization
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and escalate system issues
- Assist in monthly and quarterly sales analysis for sales board and team meetings
- Prepare reports and present insights for various stakeholders
- Own the sales team’s prospecting tools from implementation, to workflows, troubleshooting and process improvements
- Assist with the training and onboarding of new hires
- Ad hoc administrative projects to support the department
- 4+ years of relevant sales operations experience
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Admin is a plus
- Intermediate Excel skills
- G-Suite familiarity - Sheets, Docs, Slides & G-connector
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative approach and team player mentality
- Refined presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.