At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal tech space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages - in other words, help them position for the win.
Research Analysts act as resources to our attorney clients and assist them in identifying the most qualified candidates for their unique expert witness engagement needs, which will vary case by case. You will spend much of your time interacting with subject matter experts via email and conference calls to vet and screen the perfect candidate for each engagement. No two projects are ever the same and as a result, our Research Analysts must be insightful, motivated and eager to pair our clients with a perfect expert witness for all projects. This requires careful consideration of hundreds of factors from location, to qualifications, to personality traits that may lend well to a specific litigation matter. You will also be responsible for follow up with experts and other administrative tasks to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Internship to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- Excellent listening and communication skills; ability to create and develop relationships with clients and subject matter experts
- Continuous self-learner and competitive nature; able to work autonomously
- Ability to work with a high caliber team of driven, intelligent colleagues
- Computer literacy; proficiency in MS Office; comfortable using cloud-based solutions to manage day-to-day business (i.e. Salesforce)
- Ability to learn complex material and multitask
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.