At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal tech space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our HR team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of an industry leading team. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of development and training. We’re looking for an intern who is eager to learn best practices, make a lasting mark on a growing company and bring a fresh perspective and outlook to the team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an HR Intern, you will make significant contributions to the company’s HR processes and deliver your input on strategic projects. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the other areas of our business from Research to Sales, Tech and Marketing.
You will rotate through and gain exposure to the following topics: recruiting, training program design, onboarding, employee relations, compensation & HR data, 401K administration, benefits enrollment and compliance.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide general administrative and office management support
- Learn how to recruit for various roles in a high growth tech startup
- Assist in developing a training program and enhance an established orientation program
- Help evaluate HR vendors and develop proposals for new recruiting and HRIS software
- Gain experience working with pre-employment assessments
- Assist in developing an HR data program from the ground up
- Gain experience in benefit selection and plan administration
- Assist in developing our employer brand strategy
- M.A./M.S. student in I/O Psychology, preferably in Year 2
- Highly motivated, eager to make an impact
- Interested in HR + Operations in a SaaS Company
- Excellent communicator with all levels of an organization
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and customer service oriented
- Close attention to detail
- Problem solver and ability to navigate ambiguous environments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint