This expert is trained in the field of vascular surgery. He received his BA from the University of Texas at Austin before earning his MD from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency in vascular surgery at Stanford University and then went on to do his fellowship in surgical innovation at the Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire (IHU) de Strasbourg. He is a member of the Society for Vascular Surgery and has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles on topics in vascular surgery. Currently, he is an assistant professor of vascular surgery at a medical school in Ohio.
- Location: OH
- BA, University of Texas, Austin
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency, Vascular Surgery, Stanford University
- Fellowship, Surgical Innovation, Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire (IHU) de Strasbourg
- Member, Society for Vascular Surgery
- Current, Assistant Professor, Vascular Surgery, a medical school in OH